Friday, March 18, 2011

Kendall's first food!

Kendall is going to be 6 months on Wednesday and so I decided this weekend would be a great time to start her on some real food! Somehow I don't have any plastic spoons (they have been ordered on Amazon now), so I just used my finger to feed her. I also didn't have rice cereal yet either, but thought I'd try some sweet potatoes instead. And she loved it!

She made a little bit of a mess, but she ate 2 tsp of sweet potatoes and even sucked off her bib at the end! I'm sure she would have eaten more, but we didn't want to overdue it the first day. We want no stinky explosions tomorrow please!! My little baby girl is growing up!



2 comments:

  1. she is growing up so fast. I want to see her desperately. what a happy baby. is she always like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, most of the time. She really is a pretty good baby! :)

    ReplyDelete