Monday, June 14, 2010

Some baby pictures

So it's been about 6 months since I've written anything on my blog (there are a number of reasons behind that, but I won't get into those). But it is now time to start up again! I had an OB visit this morning--I am at 24 weeks and the baby is looking really good. The last few times I've been there, the ladies doing the ultrasounds have told me that the baby is measuring pretty big. So I'm either due a little earlier than my due date or I'm just going to have a ginormous baby. :) Anyway, here are some pictures of the little one.




Here is the classic profile. Has a little hand in there too.












And here's a close-up of the baby's face. He's got a fist up by his mouth and his toes are almost touching his nose. Obviously showing off his amazing flexibility. :)





And perhaps the coolest of all, the 3-D pictures. Looks like an actual baby! I think he's got Tim's nose. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Technology lets me start crying earlier in the process of childbirth. Oh, little grandchild of mine, you are fearfully and wonderfully made. God has formed you and has a purpose for you. And I love you already. Grandma.

    ReplyDelete