Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh Happy Day...in most respects

Norah has now destroyed her second invisible dog fence collar (see picture below). We thought this one might be in good enough shape that Tim could solder it back together. Sadly, after our best efforts, it still does not work. So Norah has to always be chained up to the LP tank while the other three dogs can still roam the yard since she cannot control her desire to explore. She is quickly proving to be much more trouble than we had wanted… what to do next...




On a happier note, Tim and I have now been married two years! He said to me this morning, “weren’t these first two years supposed to be the hardest?” Well, if that is the case, these next years are going to be super amazing and a piece of cake!  God has blessed me with everything I have ever asked Him for in a husband when he gave me Tim. He’s a wonderful husband and a wonderful father, and I love him very much.



1 comment:

  1. Yeah... congratulations! (on the marriage, of course) Sorry to hear about Norah - best of luck troubleshooting that situation...

    ReplyDelete