Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh How He Loves Us

This has become one of my favorite songs lately. I love David Crowder*Band, and this song gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. The pictures it brings to my head are amazing, and when I close my eyes, I feel like I am singing directly to God. Sometimes I foget how amazing God's love for me really is. If I was treated the way I treat God at times (ignore Him for days at a time, directly go against His wishes and directions for me, repeatedly choose other things before Him, etc), I would have a hard time liking that person, much less loving him. And yet God's love for me remains perfect and undettered. How amazing! And so very underserving! Thank you God for your love...I cannot begin to fully comprehend it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCunuL58odQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment